Exploring Germany has been on our bucket list since we moved here a year ago. Last week we visited Hamburg and stayed at 25 Hours Hotel Hafencity and my oh my did we love it there *Guide to Hamburg coming up soon*
We stayed in Hafencity, the old port area of the city in a hotel which completely embraces the fisherman, docker vibe of the area. All of the interior design mirrors the area seamlessly, the sauna is crafted from up-cycled shipping containers and seats have been sculpted from stacks of carpets once traded in the area. We are fully fledged fishermen and women now 😉
Here are some picture postcards from our time spent exploring the hotel.
1- Picking out vinyls from the vast collection to play in the music room, our favourite space. We would love to host a party in here one day.
2. If you have read this post you will know that Nick is somewhat of a coffee connoisseur. He had scheduled a visit to Elb Gold coffee house into our Hamburg itinerary, then he found out that the hotel served this local delicacy with breakfast #HeWasPrettyHappy.
3. Nick playing Rocky with the vintage style punch bags and weighted gloves.
4. Enjoying a beer and chillaxing in the Finnish styled sauna while looking out onto the port.
5. Why can’t we have room service at home too?
6. OMG I had the best sleeps ever in this bed! (Hello new pyjamas that my sister bought me in America).
7. That’s an OJ I’m drinking with breakfast, not a screwdriver 😉
Suggested Post: Picture Postcards: Life Lately
Collaboration: This post was written in collaboration with 25 Hours Hotel Hafencity