2. Lately every bike-ride seems to involve accidentally stumbling upon a flea-market, this city is full of them. You can find anything and everything on the stalls, my recent random find was a glass hammer. Useful.
3. I took this sunset snap on Halloween, I was walking through Tiergarten and listening to the wolves howl from the zoo. Very spooky.
4. During my sister’s stay we reverted to ridiculous, giggling teenagers. Every moment of having her here was awesome. Apart from when she nearly missed her flight.
5. Nick played his first gig at Tresor in Berlin which is a huge club and there was over 400 people there including lots of our friends. I was so proud to see him play and loved soaking up the vibes in the club.
7. Love at the East Side Gallery.
Suggested Post: Müggelsee Lake