In 2015 blogging took on a whole new meaning for me. Throughout the year I began spending more and more time nurturing and tinkering away on LedByLucy. And like any craft, the more focus and attention I was able to give my blog, the more I began to learn and the more rewarding it became.
Whilst writing this post I also took a moment to reminisce on some of my blogging achivements, because life moves so quickly and we are often racing towards a deadline or wondering if the work we are doing is good enough. Sometimes I think it’s important to just pause for a moment and see how far we have come, and to be kind to ourselves.
So here are your favourite posts of 2015:
1. Business Women Of The Blogosphere An insight into my favourite bloggers and how they operate as an online business, featuring: A Beautiful Mess, The Londoner and InTheFrow. This post had record breaking readership figures after it was given the seal of approval by the bloggers featured.
2. Interview With Ashleigh Gray, Wicked’s Leading Lady Success, everyone wants it but how does it really feel? My interview with Wicked’s leading lady Ashleigh Gray explains all.
3. French Connection and Faux Fur My first ever blog post using my fancy camera. This post was a turning point for me as a blogger, the camera meant that I had the freedom and tools to bring my ideas to life. I was so happy with the pictures and I think that this post will always be one of my favorites.
4. Hotel Living Fresh off the boat it was touchdown time in Berlin. With daily fresh linen and Crème Brûlée on tap, I was a fan of hotel living!
5. Poppy Print OOTD This outfit of the day post features a pretty poppy print dress, a heart shaped handbag and Bloody Marys.
6. Ibiza In A Clamshell Ibiza has so many beautiful coves and beaches, here are my favourites.
7. Müggelsee Lake Berlin’s natural and man-made coastal alternatives.
8. Chester: Stopping To Smell The Roses My last blog post before I started a new chapter was all about recognising and enjoying the little things in life.
9. Nhow Berlin Review A sunny lunch date on the terrace at Berlin’s music and lifestyle hotel.
10. Mothers Day OOTD I headed over to Chester to celebrate Mother’s Day with my number one lady. A post which also featured on the Topshop website.
Suggested Post: Bottled Memories In A Jar